If you already use Google Calendar for managing events and would like to integrate it in your branded MiGym app skip to step 2, otherwise continue with step 1:
1. Creating a new Calendar
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left side of the page, click My calendars.
- To the right of "My calendars," click the Down arrow Create new calendar.
- Add a name for your calendar.
- Check the box next to "Share your calendar with others."
- Make sure "Make this calendar public" is checked with "See all event details" selected.
- At the bottom of the page, click Create Calendar.
2. Visit the Calendar Settings page
3. Make the calendar public and share it with us:
Enter firstname.lastname@example.org in the email field below Person. This allows us to access your calendar ID which lets us retrieve the events and populate them in the app.
4. Creating Events:
Follow the steps in this article (Event Descriptions) to learn about more Google Calendar features you can take advantage of.
5. Calendar Name:
Please name your calendar to include the Name of your Organization and Location. Example: MiGym - Denver
This will help us locate your calendar to ensure the calendar is linked up properly.