- Log into the Web Admin portal: http://admin.migymapp.com/
- Click the ADD NEW LOCATION button at the top left
- Complete the form with the new location information
- Click Refresh
- Select it from the dropdown list
- Go to the Location Admin tab and update the Import Type, CSV URL, and ensure the Latitude, Longitude and Timezone are all correct and click SAVE CHANGES.
For specific instructions on the Import Type and how to generate your unique CSV URL, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org after you have completed the rest of these steps.
- Go to the Contact & Hours page and complete the information for your location and click SAVE CHANGES.
Note: the Scheduler Problem Notifications field should be the best email address for us to send notifications when we encounter problems importing the schedule data to reach someone that can make changes to the schedule itself.
- Good job!
That's it, but you should certainly go through the other tabs and update the HOME SCREEN, ANNOUNCEMENTS, TRY US, and FEEDBACK as necessary.
Please wait up to one hour for the location to appear in the app. If it does not appear it's probably because of an issue with the CSV URL that we are happy to help resolve. Just email us: email@example.com.