Did you know that when the app is marketed with our media kit, 96% of members download the app!
We strongly recommend taking the following action steps to promote the app to your members and get them downloading and using it.
1) Send an email communication to your members that includes links to your app.
The email should be short and direct. Copy and paste the sample content below into your email software, and change the red text to reflect your specific business information.
EZFacility - Click here for sample email content
Member Solutions - Click here for sample email content
2) Add a sign to your front desk, in your locker rooms and throughout your facility.
3) Make copies of the sign and distribute as a flyer to your members.
4) Add an announcement to your website.
5) Include a line about the app and a link to your website for more information in the email signature of all staff.
6) Encourage instructors to promote the app at the end of classes while they have a captive audience.
Have a blog and/or member newsletter? We recommend you include an announcement there as well. The more you promote app availability, the more downloads you’ll receive — which translates into greater engagement with members.