Did you know that when the app is marketed with our media kit, 96% of members download the app!
We strongly recommend taking the following action steps to promote the app to your members and get them downloading and using it.
1) Send an email communication to announce the app to your members. The email should be short and direct. Copy and paste the sample content below into your email software, and change the red text to reflect your specific business information.
EZFacility - Click here for sample email content
Member Solutions - Click here for sample email content
Jonas Fitness - Click here for sample email content
2) Add an announcement to your website.
EZFacility - Click here for sample web content
Member Solutions - Click here for sample web content
Jonas Fitness - Click here for sample web content
3)Post on social media once a week for the first month and once a month thereafter. Be sure to include a link to your website in your social posts so that members can download the app.
4)Add a sign to your front desk, in your locker rooms and throughout your facility.
5) Make copies of the sign and distribute as a flyer to your members.
6) Include a line about the app and a link to your website for more information in the email signature of all staff.
7) Encourage instructors to promote the app at the end of classes while they have a captive audience.
8)Have a member newsletter? Include a section about the app in each newsletter.
The more you promote app availability, the more downloads you’ll receive — which translates into greater engagement with members.